Beauty Boss Terms and Conditions
Want to be Sophia Webster’s new beauty bo$$?
We are looking for a freelance BEAUTY BO$$ – A creative and talented nail technician for our new Sloane Avenue salon!
The successful candidate will be a future beauty ambassador for Sophia Webster with enough passion and flair to own their own segment on our Instagram Stories.
How to apply?
Send us an audition video no longer than 3 minutes following the below steps:
- Tell us who you are and why you are a Beauty Bo$$
- Show us some of your talent, work or creations
- Freestyle – Inspire Us!
*All audition videos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Closing date for auditions: 22nd November 2018
We also need to let you know about the following important stuff:
This is not a competition, rather an entry process through which we will decide who we want to be our new Beauty Bo$$. After reviewing audition tapes we will interview individuals whose work we like and choose the successful candidate, subject to contract. Entry is subject to acceptance of the below.
- Audition videos received after the closing date or submitted without all of the necessary information and hashtags will not be considered.
- Sophia Webster will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, illegible, or misdirected audition videos for any reason.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the competition or prize itself (whether in contract, tort including, without limitation, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise) Sophia Webster won’t be liable for this
- Audition videos must be and contain all of your own work.
- You must be freelance and able to commit to working at least 3 days per week at our Sloane Avenue store. You must be qualified to at least level 2 in beauty therapy with a minimum of one year experience. You must be fully insured and provide your own equipment, polishes etc.
- By submitting your audition video, you agree that we may repost and use it on our web, social and media channels. If you do not agree to this, please do not submit an audition. Our reposting or referencing your audition tape does not mean you have been successful.
- You must not use your audition video for any other purpose.
- If at any time we discover that you do not meet any of the key criteria, or if we are unable to agree contract terms with you, then we will be unable to progress you. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- We will be unable to respond to every applicant, so if you don’t hear from us you have sadly not been successful in progressing to interviews.