Terms & Conditions - Colour My Chiara Challenge
ABOUT THE COLOUR MY CHIARA CHALLENGE
One lucky customer and their mini will win a pair of mini shoes and a matching pair of adult shoes by Sophia Webster.
Simply follow the steps below to enter:
- Allow your little one to customise their own Chiara shoes using the entry forms provided by us
- Share a picture of their drawing on Instagram tagging @SophiaWebster and using the hashtag #ColourMyChiara
The competition will close at 11:59pm GMT on the 26th September 2018. Entries are not limited to one per person, multiple entries will be accepted.
One winner will be selected by Sophia Webster and will be notified by 5th October via Instagram direct message.
The prize will be one pair of adult shoes up to a value of £600 plus one pair of Mini shoes up to a value of £195.
We need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our competitions properly, fairly (and legally!):
Entry to the competition is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date or submitted without all of the necessary information and hashtags will not be processed.
- Submissions must be coloured by your child – entries from adults will not be accepted.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the prize draw: (a) employees of Sophia Webster and its affiliates or subsidiaries, (b) employees of any organization directly involved with the prize draw, (c) immediate family members and persons living in the same household as the persons identified in (a) or (b) above.
- Sophia Webster will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, illegible, or misdirected entries for any reason.
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted, and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behavior that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you are found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the competition or prize itself (whether in contract, tort including, without limitation, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise) Sophia Webster won’t be liable for this
- Sophia Webster will not be responsible for the competition or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- You must not use the Chiara sketch provided for any purpose other than to enter this competition. You accept that we own all copyright in the Chiara shoes sketch.
- Sophia Webster is the sole legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights and related rights in the Chiara shoes. By submitting your child’s entry, you agree that neither you nor your child have any right, interest or claim now or in the future in the Chiara shoes or in any design comprising or relating to the Chiara shoes or in the Chiara shoes shown or made in any particular colourway.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is not transferable and may not be purchased, sold, bartered or otherwise exchanged for value.
- If the selected winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond within five days, such potential winner shall forfeit rights to the prize, and at the discretion of Sophia Webster, an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- We will do our best to accommodate your wishes as to choice of shoes however this is subject to stock. Only items in stock on our website sophiawebster.com at the time will be available. We reserve the right to substitute the prize for another style or size if your size or style is out of stock.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.