How to Care for your Gigi Boots
Snuggling up in style this season? Gigi is the ultimate cosy boot, designed with the winter season in mind. Whether you are wearing yours on the go or simply getting cosy indoors, make sure to take care when wearing your new season essentials. Here are our top tips!
- If your boots get dirty, simply sponge them clean with cold water; we do not recommend putting your pair in the washing machine!
- Always allow your Gigi’s to dry naturally, away from all artificial heat sources
- Once dry, gently brush with a suede brush to remove any remaining marks
- Stay clear of soaking your pair, using fabric conditioner, and drying in direct sunlight.
- It is common for the darker colours to have a slight fade the more they are cleaned
Need any further info? Check out our product care guide here for more info or contact our customer experience team via email or live chat.